So, let's talk about this....
A man is convicted of killing two men, and sentenced to death. After he "dies" he ends up at a facility to treats those who are mentally ill.
So, I am so confused about this movie. I mean, with a title like The Lazarus Project I'm thinking that he would be put to death, but somehow live and all of it would be for some sort of good in the world. Or some sort of revenge for the people who died. This man goes to work at this facility, is tricked that he is actually a patient there, and then escapes. It never says why he was chose to be giving a second chance to stay at the facility?
Anyways, I truly don't remember the music. I didn't find anything to catch my attention to be anything more than background noise.

No comments:
Post a Comment