Monday, August 3, 2026

Brian Tyler Takeover: Fast & Furious

 So, now is the point int he series that we start getting the names of the movies confuse. Today's is the 4th in the franchise Fast & Furious. What is not only the name of this movie the the name in which everyone calls the series. 

It's also not to be confused with the the very first movie The Fast and The Furious. 


So, here is the confusing part about this movie.... it's supposed the be the 3rd in the series. Now, from my very quick google search, the did it this way because the original cast was able to get back together for this film, and everyone loved Han and wanted to make it make sense as to why they know each other? Truly, I don't get it but whatever. This movie opens with Letty dying, and Dom finding out and going on a rampage to avenge her death. Brian happens to be working with the feds, still, to find the same drug lord that Dom is hunting. They have to work together to bring down the whole operation. 

So, this movie was still fun. I am like waiting for when they aren't... even though I have already seen the 10th one and I loved it.. 

I think Mr. Tyler's music works best for this franchise, and I think other agree with me since he is the composer to most of the other ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment