Friday, August 7, 2026

Brian Tyler Takeover: Law Abiding Citizen

So, Before I get in to this movie, I will be honest. There was another movie call Middle Men that Brian Tyler did the music for. It's not a scary movie so I should have watched it, and written about it. However, I started it, and once I realized what that movie was about, I said "nope" and turned it off. So, I will not be reviewing that movie. 

Now, onto Law Abiding Citizen.


Clyde Shelton's life is turned upside sown when one night two men break into his house and kill his wife and daughter. He spend that next several year finding ways to get revenge on all of those who did wrong, including the lawyer that refused to take the case to full trial. 

It's been a little bit since I watch a thriller, and I love Mr. Tyler's music when it comes to this genre! This is the closest that I will get to watching a scary movie that he composes, but I am sure those are just as good and playing at that suspence!

As for the movie it's self, it was really good. However, it was much darker that I thought it was going to be! It's hard to not have a good movie when you have Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx as the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment